Sully’s Superette – Goffstown NH
- Design Build Construction Project.
- Front entrance was removed and relocated.
- New entrance vestibule and interior renovations.
- The exterior was finished with faux stone and vinyl siding.
Nashua Farmer’s Exchange – Nashua NH
- This project was an interior renovation with a focus on energy efficiency upgrades.
- Schroeder Construction worked with the better buildings program to receive funding for the retrofit applications.
- Blown in cellulose insulation was added to the ceiling, walls and floors significantly reducing the buildings fuel usage.
- This Building was originally and old train station built in 1860.
Monadnock Regional High School – Swanzey NH
Energy Renovations to The Monadnock Regional High School in Swanzey, NH
Project Scope Of Work:
- Mechanical, Electrical, Roofing for new high efficiency boilers & radiant heat panels, Replaced 3,500SF of exterior curtain walls with New Thin Brick and EIFS walls, New Aluminum Windows.
- Renovated 10,000SF of Classroom Space
Project Started on June 25th 2012 and was completed on time for school to open on Sept 27th 2012
Moody Building – Claremont NH
Energy Renovation Project to the Moody Building in Claremont NH
- 2 layers of 3″ Polyisocyanurate applied to roof deck giving an R-value of 36.
- 60 mil reinforced PVC membrane applied to roof as thermal barrier.
- 12″ of blown in cellulose applied to the attic space.
- Mechanical upgrade to high efficiency systems.
- Roofing and Masonry work completed to accommodate energy renovation.
The Hunt Memorial Building – Nashua NH
Historical Renovation of The Hunt Memorial Building
Project Scope of Work:
- Mechanical, Electrical, Insulation, Masonry, Flooring and Acoustical Ceiling Work.
The challenging pieces of the project were
- Excavating a new Elevator Pit and installing a new Elevator,
- Window Restoration and New Skylight
Project was completed on time with a tight budget
Church Of The Good Shepherd – Nashua NH
CM Contract to manage 4 year phased capital improvements
Project started in 2006
- Drainage Improvements
- New Mechanical System
- Masonry Restoration
- New Slate Roof
- Selective Interior Reno.
Project Completed in Dec. of 2010
Yearly Maintenance Work Still Ongoing
Airex Filter Corp. – Hudson NH
Designed Build Construction Management Contract for 10,000 SF addition
- Brought project through planning and construction in Hudson, NH
Goegrid sub-surface site preparation
- Used to avoid costly asbestos soil abatement
Pre-Engineered Building used to save time and cost on project
- Ceco Building Systems
Harvest Market (Rt. 101 Bedford NH)
Jennings Metal Building – Hollis NH
Manchester Housing Authority – Manchester NH
Soverign Bank – Nashua NH
USPS Facility Management
Bikram Yoga – Concord NH